Send As SMS
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting>

Monday, January 14

A first post

Greetings, it's my first post of the year! (F, my long entry is gone because of my wonderful brother) Somehow I'm always a tad slower than others. :/ Hmmm. Been up to nothing much lately as well. The feeling is kinda like a replica of how I felt after O's. Kinda. Vagrant, stray, maybe even wasted. Especially on days when I don't have to get up early for work.

Anyway, I'm still that procrastinator for my new year resolution's not out yet. I've been spring-cleaning for two whole months by now (Speaking of which, is pretty therapeutic hahah), and wanting to do everything at the same time. Well, that's just me la. So erm, how's everyone else? Updates updates (:

Oh, and Nlb is expecting me to pay a flat $21.85 for a book they claimed I've damaged. Hello, is this how you reward a bookworm and discourage her from using her library card to borrow books from the damn library ever again? ):

Photos, yayyyyyyy :D


Yesternight's (Dinner at Botak Jones)

Shit happens when you're too obssessed with computer games like The Sims 2. Chilli Con Carne tasted like.. Crap. Okay, maybe Rendang at best. (What a lousy photo by the way) And the food there was overrated. Company was good nevertheless.
And I thought you should see this. Found this in the Cajun Chicken ahahah. Wh you lucky ass. Eeeeewwww.
And erm, we made a terrible mistake by ordering their cheese fries..


More photos here and here! Good night!


Monday, January 14, 2008
Don't Keep It In You, Heart

|

CuiLALA
24 November 1989
Chij Sn (:
Tjc

GIVE IT TO ME NOW
Cheesecake
Sticky Chewy Chocolate
Honey Cheese Toast
Java Chip (:
Shopping & Laughing Therapy
Be a farmer

DON'T SPEAK
Guestbook
Memories

MY KIND OF ART
2003
Oct Nov Dec

2004
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2005
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2006
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2007
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2008
Jan