Monday, December 17
Zoe's Post
Hello, I think I'm probably the
lagg-iest person to upload the pictures, sorry been busy and as a matter of fact, I've always been a really lazy person :/
Anw,
Claudia I can't tag your blog I guess there's some anti-Cui-Shan's-comp firewall and Lj strongly supports it because they think I'm some spammer.
Better late than never though, Grad photos at long last (:PS: If you 're thinking pretty prom dresses, some fairytale-like ballroom and such, then you're in for a big disappointment. I look retarded alright so please, just don't laugh because I'm being so kind and keeping my promise to my dear
Zoe Ang. I miss you and start work soon so we can go out! And remember to update me too!
My favourite (:
Hendrik's heels!
Zoe, can Darren be my Godson?
& the rest. It's really really unglam! And check out that fat pimple on my forehead! Haha it's in every single photo, how annoying! ):
I'm not uploading some photos cos.. Hahaha. Nehnehnipoopoo/ Nightey!
Monday, December 17, 2007
Don't Keep It In You, Heart
|