Omgosh basically I told myself that I must must must blog before 2007 comes to an end! Tadah, so I have about 15 minutes for this one last post, grab my bag and rush down to catch a bus lest I let myself be late for work again. Tsk not a good start for 2008, definitely. Nevertheless, have a smashing 2008 (God we're all going to turn nineteen soon! ): ) and I'm pretty thrilled by the idea of not needing to get up early on 3rd Jan for school! It just gets better every year doesn't it? (Well optimistically speaking) Oh, new year resolutions :/ Do we have to get them out before the new year.. Or what?
Pictures, next post! (:
Monday, December 31, 2007 Don't Keep It In You, Heart
|
CuiLALA
24 November 1989
Chij Sn (:
Tjc
GIVE IT TO ME NOW
Cheesecake
Sticky Chewy Chocolate
Honey Cheese Toast
Java Chip (:
Shopping & Laughing Therapy
Be a farmer