Anw, guys I've got myself a new phone (More like, my Dad got it for me cos I obviously can't afford one right now) and so yes, please message me when you see this. It's still the same number yar. And Kang says I'm a good girl, (given that I help publicize her Lj:http://munchycrunchyy.livejournal.com/ ) Haha it's starting to sound abit like conditional probability isn't it? Wth, what an obscene time this is to be blogging, quotes Jieying: When night falls, I'm most vulnerable. Gee, I'm beginning to think that's damn hell true. I'm so not talking sense.
And so.. I have a confession to make. Okay no, not really, perhaps I would just like to write a list of things that's been bothering me. I guess keeping it in me makes life a little harder to get by everyday.
Well, you see.. I have a friend, a friend whom I supposed I'd hurt a bit, okay no, maybe quite abit. I dunno if he/she will be reading this (And actually know that I'm referring to him/her) but I guess it's been bothering me a little so I guess it'll be good if I quit being so selfish and spare a thought for others. Okay not others, just for that person I'm talking about. I guess my apology might probably be understated and I'm certaintly not asking for more in this friendship. Tell me if you think we should talk then, because they told me not to leave things hanging in the air. My bad. Tell me if you think we should.
On a lighter note, I can't believe Xmas is merely four days away! God, no Xmas shopping, no Xmas cards (Haven't gotten any), no nothing. But I do hope I'll be able to send out some cards to my special ones out there (: Because, I love receiving mails. (I bet you do too) Okay, parcels even more so. Haha, you should take that as a hint and start asking for my address.
Anyhow, I ought to be more merry this festive season, hmmmmm. Here's to anyone who likes this song. In fact, I love it, Jesse McCartney's especially (: