Saturday, December 1
If life hands you a lemon, make lemonade :'DI find it so amazing that I've somehow survived a really long day (Today) by far and still managed to make it online and blog about it, hahaha. Well basically, today saw me going back to work and then rushing off to CGH after work because my little bratty brother had to be stitched up. To think that they actually allowed me into the OT to watch the entire process, awesome I tell you. Plus the brat was really curious so I had to explain about every single thing that was going on while the Doc stitched his wound up.
Anyway, speaking of work. Hmmm, work work work. I was close to an hour late, good grief! (I suppose they docked my pay ): ) My bad cos I didn't know work was suppose to start promptly at 8 instead of 9 and so I literally strolled in at about 845 and laughed at all the guards who were already stationed at their points. Okay, perhaps being late and having my pay docked wasn't that big a deal cos the weather was sucha bitch today (I'm roasted, like WTH la I'm really trying to not look like a monster on Grad night), I had such bad cramps/hunger pangs and the water was
zomg-ly chilly. Eeeeeeyuckkk. Not mentioning that I actually had a CPR test (Hahaha, ridiculous! Because I obviously went prepared, hahaha Gotcha O'Edward.)
Okay but I'm certainly giving credit to a particular friendly, old (And maybe even psychotic) man who snapped pictures of me and made me feel like a rock star, haha I'm kidding. I felt like I was an exhibit hahaha! But I was bored to tears that I actually posed for him. He didn't even thank me for that.
Ah well, what a day.
Good night all.
Saturday, December 01, 2007
Don't Keep It In You, Heart
|