Send As SMS
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting>

Monday, December 10

& I do regret, more that I admit

You know, I haven't exactly been myself for the past few days. Or maybe that's how I felt I've been. Attempted to sleep in early every single night but end up tossing and turning and getting up ever earlier the next morning. Lost my phone (Or to be more precise, due to my negligence, my phone got pickpocket-ed. Okay I'm not going to go into the details or beg for sympathy and all cos maybe I deserve sucha punishment once in a while. ): And my poor memory resulted in me leaving my water bottle god-knows-where)

Anw, last week was terrible, terribly dreary and draining. Prolly cos I didn't even wanna allow myself to have any free time/space to think/ponder/freak myself out with all the thoughts and questions that are surfacing. (But I guess that obviously isn't working one bit) And it's quite unlike me too, to start avoiding and leaving everything hanging in the air. Well, I needa talk to someone soon. Haha, talk, you heard me. I really am beginning to quite hate this side of me.

It's so unbecoming, I'm getting so nostalgic lately as well and I detest, I detest this feeling too. It's shocking cos I think I will miss Tj. A little too soon isn't it? Hmmm I guess I haven't exactly spent these two years wisely. But thank you, (To you, you, you you and you hahaha) there are countless people that I need and want to thank for these two years. It's been one helluva ride, perhaps more downs than ups? Haha, well maybe not. Gee, so is everyone gonna meet up with everyone else again anytime soon?

A softer side of Tj that you might like as much as I do (:


PEOPLE (:
Lia
okay I know this sounds hmmm, like I've said it a thousand million times but I miss you like crazy and I'm dying to see/meet/hear from you I think you're having alot of fun now huh? I'm definitely working my ass out right now. HONEY, I NEED YOU TO UPDATE ME.

Zoe
, sorry I'll upload the photos soon and I guess you've seen the photos from others too! Anw yeah promise, I WILL UPLOAD SOON (: yes hurry settle for a day so we can meet! :D

Celine
, you know its damn hard to contact you cos I don't have a phone now and you don't have a blog hmmmmmm. Eh I got present annot hahahha. I wanna see you soon leh!


Monday, December 10, 2007
Don't Keep It In You, Heart

|

CuiLALA
24 November 1989
Chij Sn (:
Tjc

GIVE IT TO ME NOW
Cheesecake
Sticky Chewy Chocolate
Honey Cheese Toast
Java Chip (:
Shopping & Laughing Therapy
Be a farmer

DON'T SPEAK
Guestbook
Memories

MY KIND OF ART
2003
Oct Nov Dec

2004
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2005
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2006
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2007
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2008
Jan