Send As SMS
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting>

Wednesday, November 21

Red-letter Days..


Back after that month-long hiatus. I guess I should be blogging more frequently now :'D
Well frankly, I'm not exactly into that post-As mood as yet. Or maybe I wouldn't even be experiencing that kinda Post-As syndrome that I thought I should be. Awww, gone are the late-night muggings, the stressed shyte and all. Ironically, I think I am going to miss studying. Okay, I already am missing it. Time practically crawls right now. (Oh yes, that's indeed the Tj mugging spirit man! I ought to keep it burning..)

But seriously speaking, I didn't go as hysterical as I did (After O's--Kissing the textbooks goodbye and tearing them up and stuffs) after the last paper yesterday. Afterall it was but a sucky Physics Mcq paper. Okay maybe few caught me beaming a little after the paper but no, not screaming and pulling my hair off or partying. And I'm no longer sure of the results that I can or am capable of achieving.. Don't start the "Hey don't worry you can do it cos you're smart/ cos you're from Tj crap" to me please. Terrible attempts. ): I've already thought out the worse-case scenerio. And I really envy those who will only start to worry about their results one day before the release. :/ Try telling the Worrywart here to stop worrying, ha how retarded.

Anw, I guess everyone's gonna miss me on Msn. (Or maybe not. Although I love appearing offline and go around blocking people, haha. Okay okay, fat meano.) I can't log in at all! ): Oh and Facebook too, that retarded network.

I guess I gotta look for a new job. I sincerely pray that all goes well. But before that I guess I'll have to go back to work at -/ Dammit. Although I thought my Lifeguarding days are very well over ): Yeah it's not like I hate the job and all, but come a time in life you just get so apathetic you wish you'll need not face certain things in life. Really, I don't care.

18th birthday? I'm not expecting much.


Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Don't Keep It In You, Heart

|

CuiLALA
24 November 1989
Chij Sn (:
Tjc

GIVE IT TO ME NOW
Cheesecake
Sticky Chewy Chocolate
Honey Cheese Toast
Java Chip (:
Shopping & Laughing Therapy
Be a farmer

DON'T SPEAK
Guestbook
Memories

MY KIND OF ART
2003
Oct Nov Dec

2004
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2005
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2006
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2007
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2008
Jan