Send As SMS
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting>

Friday, November 30

The Candy Man


The keyboard is seriously giving me a major problem, I hate using the comp now cos of the pathetic keyboard ): WTF, it makes me damn impatient.

Anyway, after my countless attempts of disastrous prom shopping, I've finally settled for a dress. It wasn't as if I love it alot or anything, just that I can't wait to solve this retarded prom issue for good. And because I am running out of moo-lah I just bought it before my bank account runs into deficit. Kinda like a really rash decision but oh well, I've been having this heck-care attitude since god-knows when. The dress isn't anything spectacular (But the price-tag is) and I guess it looks common. To hell with that. And I'm starting to wonder why I even fork out that $85 from my piggy-bank to pay for Grad. What a waste.

Oh, by the way, 18th birthday was good I swear (: Sometimes all you need is a great bunch of friends (You know, those that will stand outside your door like retards and sing you a birthday song haha!) or maybe just someone. Someone who remembers. And so a big thankyou to all those who remembered or at the very least, bothered to wish me. I really appreciated it. Dropped my camera in my bro's crumpler that day so tadah, no photos, unfortunately.

I wish I can have half-price, cheap and orgasmic (Haha) waffles every Tuesday. So please feel free to date me out on Tuesdays and treat me to Gelare waffles :D I will love you, I promise.

Okay, before I get my lazy butt off, (I'm deadbeat, from all that walking and the blisters on my feet)
Today's piccas (:

Bemused people at a fish farm

Y'know, it's really quite sad to watch fishes die isn't it? It's worse to watch me die too, I'm going back to work. Tomorrow.


Friday, November 30, 2007
Don't Keep It In You, Heart

|

CuiLALA
24 November 1989
Chij Sn (:
Tjc

GIVE IT TO ME NOW
Cheesecake
Sticky Chewy Chocolate
Honey Cheese Toast
Java Chip (:
Shopping & Laughing Therapy
Be a farmer

DON'T SPEAK
Guestbook
Memories

MY KIND OF ART
2003
Oct Nov Dec

2004
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2005
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2006
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2007
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2008
Jan