Send As SMS
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting>

Friday, September 21

Malice Aforethought

Okay, gee wow I'm back. Prelims has rather officially ended. Officially because I've actually started slacking my ass off unofficially since Tuesday. (I'm very lazy, I know) Oh anw a big fat thankyou to you few (: I guess I wouldn't have been able to pull through if not for you people. And after the Physics Paper this morning I didn't exactly have the urge to cheer or anything

And I guess it was my bad since I was too ambitious on wanting to finish that entire whole chunk of notes during the two week break before Prelims which obviously didn't work out. Nut case I tell you and because laziness got the better of me (For perhaps the whole of Term 3 and the fact that I thought I could finish revision), I fell very far behind my scheduled revision timetable. YUCKS. Just too ambitious of me.

I'm so disgusted and ashamed of myself. Please slap me if I don't start studying hard. Cos I simply can't find any reason not to. Unless I desire horrifying grades which will get me nowhere Well, that isn't one bit motivating at all ):

Okay okay moving on. This is gonna be the longest post ever! (: I think. And since I've sprained my toe and I've got nothing better to do right now... I shall upload all the photos I have with me. Sorry I know I can go and die cos I've really got alot of photos with me and I've promised earlier on (A few months back... Right? :/) that I-will-upload-soon. Sorry! I-will-upload-now! :D

Abandoned photos, finally revived.
★Hockey JTS
★Handover
The stupid Maomao and Xinmei
Celine the Poo, Yanqi. Oh yucks I looked so sweaty and everything.
Teeth,Xinmei,Apriee
This is so bad that I have to put it up
& more random shots by Apriee and the rest cos I was too busy eating hahah.

★Sports Carn
Okay I looked fat I think. & China! Looks damn constipated.
Xinmei, so glam of you
Love you, Claire!
Monstrosity

★HC/Mega House/JTS
Haha I think this photo is quite funny. China looked so constipated!

More photos soon, gtg sorry! (:


Friday, September 21, 2007
Don't Keep It In You, Heart

|

CuiLALA
24 November 1989
Chij Sn (:
Tjc

GIVE IT TO ME NOW
Cheesecake
Sticky Chewy Chocolate
Honey Cheese Toast
Java Chip (:
Shopping & Laughing Therapy
Be a farmer

DON'T SPEAK
Guestbook
Memories

MY KIND OF ART
2003
Oct Nov Dec

2004
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2005
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2006
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2007
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2008
Jan