I have an urge to blog, gee and I wonder why. Perhaps the lack of updates and irrelevant posts here and there, I've finally decided to blog on something more constructive. It was as if I'd just been slapped real hard by reality that we are already sailing into Week 8 of Term 3 and Prelims is this near.
I'm definitely lacking momentum. I simply can't keep up with revision. Alright, my bad. And I've never really liked dealing with my problems face-to-face. I guess I'm really inclined to running away instead. Because it makes you feel so vulnerable to others doesn't it? And I will not deny the fact that it really is human instinct when you take comfort in the fact that someone else is doing far worse than yourself. Yet at the same time, I am beginning to detest such behaviour. Isn't it human instinct too, to help others?
Look I'm not trying to sound as if I've attained nirvana or whatsoever and you can beg to differ but somehow these two (Or maybe it's one and a half year or so) have taught me a great deal I swear. There's so much more to life than all these.
On a lighter note, I (Or rather, we) have just completed Napfa! I'll say my performance wasn't as fantabulous as last year's. Hahaha but somehow I've managed to scrape a Gold in which I am already thankful enough and Broad Jump was a pleasant suprise so I wouldn't wish for more. And I realised that encouragement, especially from your friends and loved ones can do wonders.
Right now I pray that I'll pull through whatever's lying ahead. And for those who care too, I really appreciate it. All the best to like-minders.