Send As SMS
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting>

Thursday, July 19

Sometimes a bad wind blows


Today saw me skipping PE and I was utterly surprised when our school's hottest PE teacher actually nodded in approval and allowed me to join Zoe to walk a few rounds instead.

Well, on a side note, I've just read a really good book, thought I should just share a line or two over here. The book mentioned the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. Namely - Death, Famine, Pestilence and War. I guess it wouldn't sound foreign to many. But how many people actually realise that there is a Fifth Horseman?

And the Fifth Horseman, is none other than Man.
Man being the most dangerous of them all.

Well, aren't you bemused? I definitely am not.
Life can sometimes be a paradox and I am most thankful for I am not as narrow-minded as some others.
Have a good Friday and weekend ahead you all (: Mine will be paccccccccked.

And Happy 18th Birthday Clar Double-Chin! (Haha)
That was in green just for you! <3 you and see you on Sat my dear. Updates pls. (Not about your toilet and not in Chinese) :/ If not, no presents! Can't wait for Jean to be back and Yi to stop flinging around! Haha so we can all go out!


Thursday, July 19, 2007
Don't Keep It In You, Heart

|

CuiLALA
24 November 1989
Chij Sn (:
Tjc

GIVE IT TO ME NOW
Cheesecake
Sticky Chewy Chocolate
Honey Cheese Toast
Java Chip (:
Shopping & Laughing Therapy
Be a farmer

DON'T SPEAK
Guestbook
Memories

MY KIND OF ART
2003
Oct Nov Dec

2004
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2005
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2006
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2007
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2008
Jan