And I suppose Jieying's right. Sometimes you just have to give yourself a break, from people. You can't always be that Little Miss Tolerant and accept everything that people say or throw at you, as much as you abhor their (annoying) faces. They make you feel inferior. They make you dubious of your own abilities. And worse of all, they make you feel as if you're never ever gonna make it, be it academically-wise or in future. Well, okay if you have ever felt that way before I will like to congratulate you cos you've been through what I've been feeling for the past few weeks.
I'm not being superficial over here by expressing all my insecurities and bitching about people yet at the same time I still do feel that it's quite tough to accept people for who they are, as much as I want to (& still trying very hard to). It wears me out. I don't want to be there for people all the time. I don't want to make promises. I don't to make empty promises.
Well, and I'm not trying to convince people on how benevolent I am, cos I bet I'm definitely not. Yet, sometimes you'll ponder over their actions and words, so much so that you become so gloomy. (Yes, people tell me it's not worthwhile and it's simply pointless)
Many a time, people think that they have failed in life, they wallow in self-pity. They complain about it all the time and refuse to move on. To make things worse, they spite their friends in bid to make themselves feel better. They make a mess out of their lifes and everyone elses engaging in mindless paperchase and cutthroat competitions with whoever they deem as friends.
So what's your point in doing so, my friend?