Send As SMS
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting>

Friday, June 29

Our Hopes & Expectations
Black Holes & Regulations

That's us, at our worse
Boy do we look good.


Wow wheee, I'm finally back! And I seriously apologise for that long hiatus. My comp's been down and I haven't really had time to blog. Or to put it in this way, I'm just being plain lazy. :X Alrightey anyway, there's gonna be a growing probability of me MIA-ing more and more frequently. I'm so tired for a picture post right now but I'll upload them still yeah. Okay I know The Poo wanna (and dunno who else wants to) grab the photos!

On a sidenote, I realise that my eyes are growing so tiny! And I'm rubbing them out from my sockets, shying away from the Sun half the time and squinting at almost everything else. I guess I needa head down to the optician soon :/ Especially after that incident in the hall after our GP paper! Zomg how embarrassing. And the current state of my skin condition is at its worse, let's rejoice!

Oh, speaking of JCTs, hmmmmm. I will say it's an improvement from Promos although the results will be somewhat of what I've gotten for Promos (Awful, I ought to admit) yet this time round it thought me something much more important. Composure.

Okay I shan't go deeper into that anymore. Town-ing tomorrow, at long last (: Oh oh and I seriously dislike it when people take so long to reply my messages! I think I'm crazy but seriously at times I'll just smack myself right in front of that black device and wait till it lights up. Don't make me wait! Haha okay but on the other hand I hate it even more when people reply you instantaneously, even before you could clear your inbox. It' so annoying! So god-damn annoying! Yeah well haven't you realise? I'm pin-pointing two people in particular. Rah! Rah!

Off to play The Sims 2 yipee yipee yay yay I'm not gonna catch any sleep tonight (: Guys do date me I'm free till Monday! So if you're through with blocktests drop me a message! I'm so free! Nightey.

Note to Self: I. N.E.E.D.A. S.T.A.R.T. E.X.E.R.C.I.S.I.N.G S.O.O.N. L.I.K.E S.O.O.N


Friday, June 29, 2007
Don't Keep It In You, Heart

|

CuiLALA
24 November 1989
Chij Sn (:
Tjc

GIVE IT TO ME NOW
Cheesecake
Sticky Chewy Chocolate
Honey Cheese Toast
Java Chip (:
Shopping & Laughing Therapy
Be a farmer

DON'T SPEAK
Guestbook
Memories

MY KIND OF ART
2003
Oct Nov Dec

2004
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2005
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2006
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2007
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2008
Jan