Send As SMS
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting>

Friday, April 6

Take a crazy chance

Oh no! It's a Saturday tomorrow! It freaks me out how quickly a week can actually pass. ): I mean, I've gotta wait so long before a holiday pops out and waves frantically to me. Oh the thought of that simply makes me wanna rejoice. :/

These two days really passed in the blink of an eye! Zomg and that leaves me with Saturday and prolly Sunday before school 'reopens'. Oh, it's so tiring ever since training resumed (For me) and my rusty skills couldn't get me anywhere, (Especially when you have some bitch diarrheaing some fcuk from her mouth incessantly) that can turn you into the most pissed-off Trex within a split second, I swear. Okay okay, chill pill please.

Anw Ah pa thanks for your notes! Haha although today's plan was so last minute and stuff I still enjoyed myself! My only regret was those nachos! ): Please please please I'm already dying for a next outing, love you.

(: Today's piccas yipeeeee!
(Work made me badly burnt, booo)

This is evidence of how burnt I am )': Oh god

After work (Oh, me and my shaky hands :/)

With Kim (He is so sexy haha)


And the kope food monster


And one last shot before we leave.
PS:I really can't tahan my ugly tan!
Stupid boy, the Beng who refused to turn around, me and the BFF

Then we went over to look for Pa! (: Caught Meet The Robinsons! It's good I swear! Look at the spastic face and all the failed attempts of taking a proper photo of her haha.
Okay lousy camera the photos are rather blur ): Anyhow, good day I'm logging off (:


Friday, April 06, 2007
Don't Keep It In You, Heart

|

CuiLALA
24 November 1989
Chij Sn (:
Tjc

GIVE IT TO ME NOW
Cheesecake
Sticky Chewy Chocolate
Honey Cheese Toast
Java Chip (:
Shopping & Laughing Therapy
Be a farmer

DON'T SPEAK
Guestbook
Memories

MY KIND OF ART
2003
Oct Nov Dec

2004
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2005
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2006
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2007
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2008
Jan