Wednesday, April 18
Dirty Little SecretsThis week's been pretty good so far, suprisingly. Depsite the fact that training's been increased to four times and I'm ultimately behind my work now, struggling to keep myself awake during lectures, drowning in some bitches' incessant criticism (Hell, I'm getting used to this
shit), I find this week enjoyable. Wow, okay and I realised I've been blogging on a weekly basis oh yay. Haha, maybe our school's been kind cos they didn't schedule much tests for this week and the week after (I'm really thankful).
Anyway, on a lighter note, I had helluva fun today over at CCAB. We were practically screaming our lungs out cheering our guys on. I'd say that it was a good game, utterly disappointing cos it was a draw but ohwell.


Let's have a good game tomorrow (:
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Don't Keep It In You, Heart
|