Send As SMS
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting>

Friday, March 23

& with those words from you, I'm supposed to trudge on


I have to admit I'm a wreck when it comes to directions/ getting-to-your-destination-on-time/ how-to-take-the-train-from-here-to-somewhere-else. I should go and grab a copy of the SMRT guidebook hahaa.
The dumb girl travelled to Jurong East through the longest route ever and settled for Subway when we have Subway in our very own oh so lovely greeny green Tj E cafe (Or whatever you call that) I can't believe I didn't manage to catch Music & Lyrics! ): What a lousy curfew, I actually had to be home by 9pm! Omg!

Oh and anyway I've just survived the first week of Term two. Funny how our dear CT reminded us how tough Term 2 might get only now. Rarrrhrr. And the new timetable rocks. It's hell lot better than what was thrown to us in Term 1 (: At least that gives me ample time to slack my ass off when I reach home before starting to compete the daily share of work.

Maybe I've lost the ability to blog, or maybe laziness is ripping me apart :/ Somehow whenever I feel the urge to blog about something or perhaps anything, I'll hesitate and probably delete the post soon after. Oh well. And I guess it's the time of the month (Haha, watch out I'll probably pms or something) cos I almost screamed at Mr I-just-got-attached-so-I-am-happy- and-that-gives-me-the-right-to-piss-people-off. Okay, I should just swallow a whole bottle of chill pills and shut my damn mouth up and hopefully pray that my eyes wouldn't roll themselves out of my eye sockets and bounce away. Anyhow, despite such unpleasant incidents, week 1 in school? Not that bad (:

On a lighter note, the March holidays (I wouldn't say it was wasted, but I didn't do much work at all, shoot me!) were good. I
#rested/ slacked/ potato-couched
#had my fair share of catch up-ing sessions with the three lovely girls
#& the Lv Yuan people
#baby-sat the whiny little brother
#worked for ten hours straight :/ Sunkissed.
#bit of homework here and there
& before I knew it, Sunday came knocking on my bed room door haha! >:( How annoying. I'm pretty much looking forward to the Good Friday holiday, liberty for a day! No retarded dress-down Fridays (Which are totally pointless), no lectures/ tutorials.

And I feel like shifting to lj, seriously. No idea why, sighs. Anyway don't miss me too much when I'm not around haa (: Did I mention that I'll be going back to the handsome doctor on a weekly basis? Whoopie! (Trust me, I was kidding when I said handsome haha, he sounds like Mr Foo)

Anw, Kang!
Where to get a tissue box cover! Tell me soon man! I'm like totally pulling my hair off my scalp!

Last but not least, photos (: Good night.



Cam-whoring/baby-sitting the little brat (Ps we worship the poster stuck onto that piece of wall)

Lv Yuan gathering! At long last! (:


Friday, March 23, 2007
Don't Keep It In You, Heart

|

CuiLALA
24 November 1989
Chij Sn (:
Tjc

GIVE IT TO ME NOW
Cheesecake
Sticky Chewy Chocolate
Honey Cheese Toast
Java Chip (:
Shopping & Laughing Therapy
Be a farmer

DON'T SPEAK
Guestbook
Memories

MY KIND OF ART
2003
Oct Nov Dec

2004
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2005
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2006
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2007
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2008
Jan