Send As SMS
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting>

Saturday, March 31

New bitter disappointments


I wonder how long I've laid in bed :/ Oh dear, so much for thinking that the fever had subsided. So today was spent
#1 Waking up early
#2 Replying all the messages from last night (Cos I slept from 5pm till 8am)
#3 Breakfast
#4 Listing down all the homework we have for the weekend
#5 ...& bedtime again.

I've least expected week two to turn out to be like that. I got caught in the rain thrice this week.
P (Cui Shan gets caught in the rainMom doesn't fetch her to the MRT) = 0.00001
)':


& I'm pretty glad I didn't put down my schedule this weekend if not I'll have to produce an MC. Or even lie that I have one so they wouldn't suspect. This week really turned me into some cynical ga-ga monster and I can't seem to find a reason for that queer behaviour. Fridays are supposed to be the fun-est day out of the entire week yet I simply couldn't find reasons to stretch that 17 muscles just to smile. Okay, blame it on the fever. Oh well, I should just go and catch more sleep for now and hope that I'll recover by tomorrow.

"At this moment, there are 6 billion, 4 hundred, 71 million, 8 hundred, 18 thousand, 6 hundred, 71 people in the world.
Some are running scared, some are coming home.
Some tell lies to make it through the day, others are just now facing the truth. Some are evil men at war with good, and some are good, struggling with evil.
6 billion people in the world, 6 billion souls--
and sometimes.. all you need is 1."


Saturday, March 31, 2007
Don't Keep It In You, Heart

|

CuiLALA
24 November 1989
Chij Sn (:
Tjc

GIVE IT TO ME NOW
Cheesecake
Sticky Chewy Chocolate
Honey Cheese Toast
Java Chip (:
Shopping & Laughing Therapy
Be a farmer

DON'T SPEAK
Guestbook
Memories

MY KIND OF ART
2003
Oct Nov Dec

2004
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2005
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2006
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2007
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2008
Jan