Somebody passed me a fat fondue last night in Lalaland, I wonder who (: On a heavier note, school has become a place for people to snap at each other. To get pissed over trivial matters, or at least that was what I thought ): I really do hope they will control their temper. For now at least, I mean, come on, it's only February. Well, same goes for me luh. It'll be such an irony if moodswings start knocking on my door.
I certainly can't wait for year end. Bang and Leonard wants to go back to the village! Maybe we can all organise one more trip back there! Okay, this is definitely something to look forward to. Next week will be a tight week. I hope everything goes well, seriously (: It's our first event of the year so let it be the best-est that it can be.
-Talk to me on Fridays, you'll here more 'whee's and 'lalala's. Anyway, thanks Celine ♥ for that emo message. Hahaha. Be an Elmo today.