Send As SMS
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting>

Sunday, February 18

The Beautiful Disaster

& I apologise for my disappearance for more than a week or so.
HEART-FELT GRATITUDE
14th Gamma HC :G
thanks guys Intrahouse wouldn't have been possible without you all. Although it wasn't exactly a big hoo-ha, because of dumb Wednesday and the Os results. Still, (:
& Roadrun! I'm glad we clinched NUMBER ONE :DDD
Ah pa :P (Ahem, your comp! Fix your comp!)
for the nice little convos we had on the bus/the YJ gallery you know I love you love. Don't ever have those negative thoughts again ):
Kang :A
oreo cheesecake. I hope your Vday was lovely.
Lim Jieying :J
last minute shopping sprees/WWW/carnival, whatever it is!
Lia :B
for stoning with me at the clinic for my MC and blood test (Oh no!) and skipping two tutorials as a result. Oh and the movieeeeeee plus Neoprint (ERMMMM) I suppose the last time I ever remember taking a neoprint was in 2002, how wonderful she just broke my record.


Anyway, I want a new camera really really badly! ): Donations, anyone? Haha, I'm not kidding! Oh or perhaps a better camera phone. Shouldn't even have rejected Dad's offer.
Skipping Friday was a big fat mistake. Somehow I wished I'd ran for my house, and maybe I can come in Top 100 or anywhere near that. Apparently Gamma proved me right because they still won anyway. The cons of a months' MC. I wouldn't be able to do any Physical Activity for a month! Omg!

Reunion dinner ain't that big a deal anymore :X Gone are the days where we used to chase each other around my Grandma's house before dinner and refuse to help out in the kitchen. Maybe I do love gatherings like that once in a while..

Oh, advance Monday blues I'm having. Did I mention the fact that my brother actually had the audacity to log into my Friendster account and add testimonials for himself? The desperate one, oh dear. & so in return, he added a long chain of 'SHUDDUP!!'s for me, wow. I really appreciated that.
What Mom got as present on the first day of new year.
Happy CNY <3333
gorge yourself to death this festive season.





Sunday, February 18, 2007
Don't Keep It In You, Heart

|

CuiLALA
24 November 1989
Chij Sn (:
Tjc

GIVE IT TO ME NOW
Cheesecake
Sticky Chewy Chocolate
Honey Cheese Toast
Java Chip (:
Shopping & Laughing Therapy
Be a farmer

DON'T SPEAK
Guestbook
Memories

MY KIND OF ART
2003
Oct Nov Dec

2004
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2005
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2006
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2007
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2008
Jan