"Oh yeah," the toad croaks and coughs till she pukes her intestines out.
Chocolate craving deep in the night.
The toad apologises for posting her first entry of the year only when January is closing. She is guilty. Give her a break ):
School's been a torture. :/
It was just House com, house com house com,
Trainings, trainings, trainings,
& heaps of homework that I can never seem to complete. & I wonder why.
Oh before I forget, I'll be taking three tests next week cos I'm skipping both tomorrow. (Note: I used 'skip', not 'pon'. There's a slight difference in the two)
Maybe I should have expected this. Or even anticipated, but no. I'm living in a nightmare. & to make things worse, the supergirl is still working. & perhaps, for the endless proposals with he-who-shall-not-be-Named, I figured I'm someone who really cares about how others perceive me. Oh well, seriously I should just do otherwise. Long story and I shall not go on any further. Nevertheless, I still pray and hope that this year will be good and smooth-sailing. I will try. Try my best.
Might be a little too late for this but still, I know, it's better late than never. Somehow this has become my favourite phrase. Perhaps it's due to the fact that I can never complete my homework in time and this will be the most flawless excuse to quote.
The stuffs I did in 2006 that I liked:
Thank you for making my 2006 such a good year. There are so many people out there who's done much to please me/cheer me up/whatsoever unknowingly. Let me extend my long flabby arms to hug you and congratulate you: You'll never be forgotten (:
Anyway, I'm just a phonecall away if anyone misses me! Haha! Takecare lovelies (: Study/Work hard, for me it's both.