Send As SMS
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting>

Thursday, December 7

Riot Radio



This is dumb. I got a shock when I received a phone call just now from, apparently, my brother's bestie.
Bestie says, "Hello, what are you doing?" (Who starts a conversation like that?)
"Hello? What you doing la."

?
Okay, pardon the eight year old so I asked what he was talking about. And he screamed at me, what a brat.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Look, it's not "What are you doing!" , nor is it "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"

Hahahaha, so I politely asked him for his name and he told me (In which I can really make out , but never mind) and he added "I am your best friend" behind his name. How do you define 'best friend' in a kids' dictionary?

"I am not your best friend little boy, I am your best friend's sister."
"I want to talk to my best friend can?"
"Like no, I'm so sorry he's out with his Mummy"
And then he hung up, I hope he mumbled 'thank you' to me at least.
Rahhhhhhhhh kids nowadays ):
And my Mum, she's a bigger Ikea fan, bigger than me. She's been going to Ikea almost every other day, and I really wonder why. Ah, the advantages of having Ikea so near our home cos it's less than a stone's throw away
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Okay, boredom is ripping my flesh off.
This is the most happening thing that is happening to me for today, ah that's it.
More drama series to watch, more surfing the Net, oh and The Sims 2 Uni. I'm so hooked on it. Everyone should play it, I'm serious. Hell, it's the funnestttttttt game (:
Haha, shoo homework. I'll start soon alright.

Oh, I'm starving!!!! ):


Thursday, December 07, 2006
Don't Keep It In You, Heart

|

CuiLALA
24 November 1989
Chij Sn (:
Tjc

GIVE IT TO ME NOW
Cheesecake
Sticky Chewy Chocolate
Honey Cheese Toast
Java Chip (:
Shopping & Laughing Therapy
Be a farmer

DON'T SPEAK
Guestbook
Memories

MY KIND OF ART
2003
Oct Nov Dec

2004
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2005
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2006
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2007
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2008
Jan