Send As SMS
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting>

Monday, December 11


"
Looking outside the window, describe the sights, activities and sounds.

Looking ouside the window, got bird, also got boy.Boy eat bird, bird die. I see a rainbow outside. It is very colourful. I am happy because it is very beautiful. I see children playing with balls outside. All kinds of balls. Football, basketball, volleyball, ball ball.

My Mom and Dad came into my room and sit beside my bed. They looked outside the window too. My Mom is sitting on my right and my dad is sitting on my left. They are happy that I am happy. Suddenly, some sparrows flew past. Our family dog then jumped out of the window to catch some sparrows.

Our dog is a very active dog. He is an active dog who eats a lot. However, he is not a very clever dog because he is mad. When he jumped out of the window to catch the sparrows, he forgot that our family lives on the twenty fifth floor. Dog die, me sad.

This is a bad day for me to look outside the window because I am sad. I am sad because my Dad just bought the dog for me yesterday. We are sad. Suddenly, an aeroplane flies past the window. We forget about our dog and are very suprised because we have never seen an aeroplane before. As a result, we are happy because the aeroplane is exciting.

My Mom is talking to me, but I continue to look outside the window. She screams, but I still look outside the window. I am deaf because of the loud sound from the aeroplane. We are sad again, but happy because the rainbow is still in the sky.

This is an exciting day for me outside the window."


Monday, December 11, 2006
Don't Keep It In You, Heart

|

CuiLALA
24 November 1989
Chij Sn (:
Tjc

GIVE IT TO ME NOW
Cheesecake
Sticky Chewy Chocolate
Honey Cheese Toast
Java Chip (:
Shopping & Laughing Therapy
Be a farmer

DON'T SPEAK
Guestbook
Memories

MY KIND OF ART
2003
Oct Nov Dec

2004
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2005
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2006
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2007
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2008
Jan