This the season NOT to be jolly. I've somehow figured out, maybe this year's Christmas will turn out to be awful. The snow will be replaced by the rain caused by our cumulonimbus clouds. (Hello to wonderful core geography again) Not like it'll be snowing over here. Owell and so I'll probably be scheduled to work.
Speaking of work, it has been pretty kind to me. (Homework hasn't )
It gave me blisters on my feet, bruised knees, a reasonable tan, new shades and slippers (:
The only problem is boredom. Boredom ):
And I'm starting to feel superrrrrr duppeeerrrrr stresssed nowwwww. (And guilty too)
Okay, I hope that big pimple on my face will poof tomorrow. Uncle Edward laughs at it.
Anyway, I wanna catch Deathnote (Cos Doggie said I should watch my twin, whoever it is) and Night At the Museum!
2007, don't come too soon please.
It's okay to be angry and never let go
It only gets harder the more that you know
When you get lonely if no one's around
You know that I'll catch you when you're falling down
We came together but you left alone
And I know how it feels to walk out on your own
Maybe someday I will see you againAnd you'll look me in my eyes and call me your friend