Send As SMS
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting>

Tuesday, December 19

All the small things
You're a loaded gun
There's nowhere to run
No one can save me
The damage is done


Outing with my Ah pa tomorrow (: Whee whee whee! Finally. I can get my autograph book back.
I can't believe I'm getting busier. Or perhaps it's just the lack of proper time management.
I've got to prioritize, I have to.
Or I should put it this way, I should know what comes first and what should be at the bottom of my list. I just don't know how to weigh the importance of certain matters.

Anyway, my life's been pretty much reduced to working and training.
Training's four times per week now and work is, suprisingly, tiring me out quite a bit.
No, don't get me wrong. I'm not whining and complaining. It's really enjoyable alright.

I've got really interesting colleagues and they could really make me laugh my ass out! Oh, unfortunately I have someone that doesn't approve of the way I go about doing my job. He's bossy and authoritative and he loves picking on me. And I'll probably need a new pair of shades. (Thank you, it'll be my third pair within two weeks)

A few more weeks, we shall all die as the gates of Hell open. Damn damn damn it.
I felt like wailing like some three year old kid when Mei Ying told me we've got homework online, yet I can't seem to find any. Can someone tell me what homework we'll have to complete before school starts? Pretty please?
I've only got two more weeks so should any kind soul chance upon this entry you should save me. (Please, I'm dead serious. Just message me or give me a call, whatsoever, tell me what homework we have!)


Tuesday, December 19, 2006
Don't Keep It In You, Heart

|

CuiLALA
24 November 1989
Chij Sn (:
Tjc

GIVE IT TO ME NOW
Cheesecake
Sticky Chewy Chocolate
Honey Cheese Toast
Java Chip (:
Shopping & Laughing Therapy
Be a farmer

DON'T SPEAK
Guestbook
Memories

MY KIND OF ART
2003
Oct Nov Dec

2004
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2005
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2006
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2007
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2008
Jan