Send As SMS
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting>

Monday, November 27

"Work like you don't need the money, sing like no one is listening, love like you've never been hurt, and dance like you do when nobody's watching."


That's probably a small bit of what I've learnt over there. Sometimes being in Singapore can make you so oblivious to everything else. School tends to make you think that results and Pdps are your priority, or rather your everthing! This trip made me realise so much. It's hard to share it with everyone. We all need to go on more of such trips in order to understand how I'm feeling right now haha. This is probably going to be another ultra long post (: Ah anyway I skipped training today cos my tummy is still feeling unwell heh heh.



Still, I can't believe I'm back! I've learn hell lot from the Chinese (Haha sounds weird) Okay, China Chinese. This is cliche, so many people I want to and need to thank!
in no order of merit, THANK YOU

Bec the No SHIT campaign! And don't you snatch my husband! ;
Betsy
the little Ms Ill ;
Callista
for the endless funny comments ;
Chen Siew;
Claire
my birthday partner ;

Desiree;

Felicia;
Hui Qi (& Vicki again) the two Binbin cheekokpeks ;
Joan, Jye Ying ;
Matilda & Vicki
my ultimate laughing therapies ;
Marianne
for lending us the mask so we can go to the toilet in peace ;
Ning Yi;
Pei Quan my toilet friend ;

Phebe Bay
my silly hotel mate ;

Sherlyn
, Sandy, Si Ru ;
Ying Le ;
THE GUYS
Jonathan (Zhuo-de-nen) ;
Bang Hui my house visit mate ;
Chin Hian;
Leonard the Mr I-got-bored-so-I-put-my-hands-around-her and I-need-special-service ;
Ze Xuan ;

THE TEACHERS
Ms Lee, Gao Lao Shi, Ms Jiang, Mr Gan. (ALL OF THEM SNORE)



I need more time to get use to (or rather to get back to) the life that I lead back here. Ten days didn't seem long at all! And I totally have no regrets going on this trip, in fact, I'm glad I actually signed up for it! To hell the heaps of homework and those loser-fied muggers who suggested that the trip was a waste of time and it would be better off if we've chosen to stay home and mug some reactions of the benzene rings and other compounds into our brains.
Ah, the ten days:

16November2006
1.We found ourselves in air-con city after the 4 hour flight
2. Rode to Qujing in another 4 hours' time and settled for lunch :/
3. 1 hour bumpy ride up the mountain and we're in the village tadah!
4. Unpacking unpacking and more unpacking then we called in a day

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The toilet :/

17November2006
1. Breakfast then off to excursion with the kids (:
2. Taught the Primary Twos English/Math after lunch time
3. Dinner and debrifing with someone who constantly has diarrhea through his mouth (Bec should know who I'm talking about huh!)
4. Lights out!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
18November2006
1. Muffins(Pretty frozen) for breakfast!
2. Lunch with fried potatoes
3. Off for a house visit which included a 40 minute walk to a NEARBY (or so they call it) village and climbing a mountain full of corrstones (if I'm not wrong) 4. Dinner at the kid's house and back to the school for a movie screening

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
With the black lump of fur called Xiao Bai.

19Novemver2006
1. An hour long walk to the Miao tribe and up another mountain for lunch
2. HOTEL!
3. Bathed (:
4. Dinner with 15 dishes
5. DIARRHEA
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
20November2006
1. Back to village after skipping breakfast
2. More teaching
3. Gastric flu/Stomach flu/Food poisoning/Stomach cramps pick one

21November2006
1. Gastric flu/Stomach flu/Food poisoning/Stomach cramps )):
2. Slept and watched the kids play from the 'bedroom' missing all other programmes
3 Went to the (erm) village clinic with Claire, it was freezing!
4. Slept in the teacher's dorm (:

22November2006
1. Celebrated Claire's birthday (:
2. Left the village )):

23November2006
1. 4 hour ride to Kunming
2. Dine at some really tribal restaurant at the hotel
3. (: cos of Phebe Bay
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
24November2006
1. :DDD Breakfast buffet
2. Shopping spree
3. DIARRHEA and good night
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
25November2006
1. Bec's birthday (:
2. DIARRHEA and that's all you need to know
3. Packing and lunched
4. Airport!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
26November2006
SINGAPORE (:



Favourite boys
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Favourite girls
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Haha kill me, I'm having another strawberry yoghurt. :/ Not the kind that will cause you to rush to the toilet eleven times in a day at least. (:
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2098936283 (:



Anyway,
Zoe, Melissa, Angeline I miss you guys
Lim Jieying is still in China, hospitalized pray for her ):
Ahpa and I should meet up for stayover soon (:
PraAdta should have a Whee day too
Four Grace must have an outing
There should be 19/06 class gathering
Screw
trainings
I can't wait to start work


Monday, November 27, 2006
Don't Keep It In You, Heart

|

CuiLALA
24 November 1989
Chij Sn (:
Tjc

GIVE IT TO ME NOW
Cheesecake
Sticky Chewy Chocolate
Honey Cheese Toast
Java Chip (:
Shopping & Laughing Therapy
Be a farmer

DON'T SPEAK
Guestbook
Memories

MY KIND OF ART
2003
Oct Nov Dec

2004
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2005
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2006
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2007
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2008
Jan