Send As SMS
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting>

Monday, November 6

Let's all drown in orange juice



PW Slides + Oral Presentation + Some irresponsible bastard + Stupid appeal = Bad Day

What a bad equation. I'm just throwing everything into it and coming up with such a bad excuse for my stupid foul mood.
Sometimes I wish we wouldn't be charged for murder. But then again, I'd been assassinated long long ago. What an inappropriate word.

Seriously that lousy ass sucks big time. He is so freaking irresponisible. Okay, maybe not. But PW is about teamwork. (Wow, listen to me preach) You don't just finish what you're supposed to do and then disappear from the face of the Earth and when people try to contact you you switch your phone off. When it comes to PW, you're supposed to help your stupid groupmates too. You self-centered ass, and not leave them in the lurch and wait for them to die so you can buy them coffins. Oh, on second thoughts, I doubt you will.

Okay, this is going to be some lousy random entry again so just ignore me and stop reading now. I'm serious. I bet I'm just gonna rant and rant and rant non-stop about how miserable we can get at times.

Especially when you feel screwed and unconfident about it yet you don't know what to do. So many times I've questioned myself what's the point of doing all these? It's just to get a dumb piece of paper which reads 'Certificate' with all the many many 'A's that you can smack onto it. It'll be such a pleasant sight woudn't it? People make it seem so easy by scoring straight As in everything and then they start complaining how imperfect there're lifes are. I'm not trying to imply that scoring straight As will be my ideal and perfect life, okay never mind. Maybe there're and equal number of people out there who wished they could be in my place.

Sometimes we just complain like there's no tomorrow not knowing how wonderful tomorrow will (might) be. This pessimist predicts that tomorrow might be a bad day. Grrrr, this can go on forever. I just need to rant like there's no tommorow (For the time being) cos I'm a hundred percent sure things should take a turn after Wednesday. Or so I hope.

It's time to lose those flabs ): And hopefully, gain some abs (How impossible)
Cos the consequence of not training for more than a month leaves you with muscle cramps :/
I really need some stamina if I get my job. I'm going over on Wednesday. I want that white shirt and red shorts you know. I really do. Oh, and the nice tan too. (: Wheeeeeee I can't wait for Wednesday. I can't I can't! Damn.

If you've finished reading this entry, I'm so proud of you.
Baby, come to me.


Monday, November 06, 2006
Don't Keep It In You, Heart

|

CuiLALA
24 November 1989
Chij Sn (:
Tjc

GIVE IT TO ME NOW
Cheesecake
Sticky Chewy Chocolate
Honey Cheese Toast
Java Chip (:
Shopping & Laughing Therapy
Be a farmer

DON'T SPEAK
Guestbook
Memories

MY KIND OF ART
2003
Oct Nov Dec

2004
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2005
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2006
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2007
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2008
Jan