Send As SMS
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting>

Wednesday, November 15

Colourfool


Hello, I have no idea how much Wong Kang Lin can cheer me up (:
WHEE WHEE WHEE. I so don't wanna fly to China now ):
I hope it'll be a fruitful trip though. I wanna go there and learn, erm and maybe if I could just paste a smile onto those little kids' faces.. I bet it sounds weird coming from Cui Shan. People are accusing me for being a paedophile! Hahaha! This is dumb, but I guess sometimes we take everything for granted don't we?
No wonder people say you'll only learn to appreciate things when you've lost them. Okay, maybe regret. Gee, I don't know.

There's like a thousand million things to blog about but I guess I'll keep this post ASAP. (Ha, as short as possible) Cos I need to continue packing my stupid stuff into the dumb luggage. & my Mum :/ She can rattle like a machine gun. Okay, it's for my own good. I wouldn't wanna freeze to death.
& I heard from Daddy it wouldn't be snowing. MAJOR BOOHOO. I thought if they could let it snow I'll bring back some snow for everyone (: Oh hey hey! If anyone wants anything (Erm, unlikely huh?) from there just drop me a message yeah! I'll still be contactable! But anyway the only thing I can provide is probably photos. Photos, and more photos. Or maybe the legendary 20 cents eraser as big as your palm. (According to Ms Claudia Wong)

I hate packing ): I'm gonna hate unpacking even more )):
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Anyway, I must meet up with my Ah pa when I come back! :D Yay, sleepover! Haha, can we have a slumber party please?

& Lim Jieying is like super super dumb. Apparently her question wasn't meant to be a joke but it turned out to be damn bimbotic: "Do we have to put face wipes into the fridge? So we can keep them cool? I mean, it sounds right" NO IT SOUNDED SO WRONG. Which idiot will put face wipes into the fridge to have them chilled? Okay, only her. & she wants some photos with nice scenery so I can paste her face on top of it and send it to her for Xmas. How stupid can this get? Ah! I just realised how much Tv programmes I'm gonna miss! All the reality shows. Yar yar, mass media corrupts more than it entertains. All the General Paper crap.

Ah, I have many many pretty pretty photos that I'm dying to upload, another time I guess. (:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I swear I'm so not gonna let him have it. Haha, his just my lolli model. Oh oh anyway, here's a video. I thought if the farmers could do this over there it'll certainly turn me on. Haha, amusing.


See you soon (: I hope.


Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Don't Keep It In You, Heart

|

CuiLALA
24 November 1989
Chij Sn (:
Tjc

GIVE IT TO ME NOW
Cheesecake
Sticky Chewy Chocolate
Honey Cheese Toast
Java Chip (:
Shopping & Laughing Therapy
Be a farmer

DON'T SPEAK
Guestbook
Memories

MY KIND OF ART
2003
Oct Nov Dec

2004
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2005
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2006
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2007
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2008
Jan