Send As SMS
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting>

Tuesday, October 10

Sugar we're going down

"Liberation is in sight." -Mun. Ahright. I think otherwise.
But never mind. Let's congratulate everyone for surviving Promos :/
Phuck Feeesics. Seriously. I dunno what my brain is up to.
I let twenty marks slip through my hands for Chemistry.
Econs last essay and Case Study was screwed up (Sadly)
And I couldn't finish Math. Slaughter me. Which idiot cannot finish a Math paper? It's not a typical write-till-you-drop-dead paper nor is it some Math Olympiad University standard paper (Well, maybe it could have been) but I can't keep my mind off it. Haven't had such a Oh-screw the damn math paper feeling for ages. Guess it's back to haunt me again. ):
& I can't just pass it off and blame it on my flu or sore throat or the air-con whatsoever.
Now you can have a rough gauge as to where my results will place me.
LET ME PROMOTE WITH FOUR H2s. Period.

Anyway I really have nothing to do now. Yes a thousand million things popping out in my puny brain but I dunno how to start. Or rather, where to start from.
There's gonna be all the thought-provoking and wonderful brain-simulating Pw and As Chinese
Farming/Training, the Speak-flawless-Chinese campaign (For Cui Shan)
Everythings going to go back to norm and I'm really afraid I can't cope
I think I can't that is.

Oh these are the people that I'm dying to meet (:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And I found all the old old old OLD photos that aren't deleted. Okay never ever will I delete them (: It really brings back hell lotda memories. I miss those things that we used to do man. I really really do.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It's times like this that you just can't stop those memories from flowing back to you again and you can't stop reminiscing and relishing the experience over and over again. Then you'll start to wonder if you've made the right choice.
Whether this is where you want yourself to be. Worse of all, you realised this is not what you want. Sometimes sticking to what you know and do best is still better than trying something new. I know I've got a lot more to learn but I'm not looking forward to it. Just can't bring myself to go on and do something that I thought I'll enjoy.
Okay now I hear this weak voice from the back of my mind "Screw yourself for ruining your life. Damn it damn it. Just stick to what you know."

Okay I should stop lamenting on all my thoughtless action. Shall plan a brand new timetable by tonight (Not a study plan, not anywhere near that) (: And of course, make sure I stick to it.
Gonna find a new place to move to soon that's all for now!


Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Don't Keep It In You, Heart

|

CuiLALA
24 November 1989
Chij Sn (:
Tjc

GIVE IT TO ME NOW
Cheesecake
Sticky Chewy Chocolate
Honey Cheese Toast
Java Chip (:
Shopping & Laughing Therapy
Be a farmer

DON'T SPEAK
Guestbook
Memories

MY KIND OF ART
2003
Oct Nov Dec

2004
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2005
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2006
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2007
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2008
Jan