RAHHH ): For the weird Tj freaks who are going to read the following paragraph. Go ahead and laugh your heads off. Owned Promos didn't you.
Whee-ness. I can get promoted. But I'll probably be forced to drop a H2. How depressing. And it's not failing by ten marks, but by half a mark. I told myself I'll be a week tougher if I can survive this entire freaking week without crying. Haha nice try Cui Shan.
And I'm so frustrated for not being able to complete that Math paper. Getting bad grades cos you didn't mug is a sin. But what's worse is when you can't forgive yourself for being ill that day. I hate this kinda of rubbish.
It's not like I can go up to the Math department and be smug about it.
"Haha I lost so many fcuking marks cos I had a fever that day. See it's so unfair isn't it? So you all should just be sympathetic and give me some marks."
& seriously I'm still in the post-promos mood I don't feel like doing anything about Chinese and PW. Screw them. Screw them. I so don't wanna be and OGL next year. I wanna be some freak crasher at some other jcs except Tj. Maybe I should turn into an Adrian (Yucks) and mug my whole life away. How wonderful. Then I'll have such a fun-filled and enjoyable life! Can't wait!
Anyway, got an interview tomorrow I've found myself a job. (:
There's gonna be so much to do for the holidays. NEXT WEEK, HERE I COME
& I'm finally gonna see Lim Jieying tomorrow yay. After so long.
Oh Sunday was love <33
Some people think they're always right
Others are quiet and uptight
Others they seem so very nice nice nice nice nice oh oh
Inside they might feel sad and wrong Oh no
29 different attributes
And only 7 that you like, uh oh
20 ways to see the world, oh oh
Or 20 ways to start a fight
Oh don't dont don't
Get out
I can see the sun shine
I'll be waiting for you baby
Cause i'm through
Sit me down
Shut me up
I'll calm down
And I'll get along with you
A man don't notice what they got
When they think they're down on luck
1000 ways to please your a man oh oh
And neither one requires a plan I know
Oh gods and all religion too
It doesn't matter which you choose oh no
One step away and you turn your back uh oh
I guess I've tried and I refuse oh oh
Oh don't don't don't
Get out
I can see the sun shine
I'll be waiting for you, baby
Cause I'm through
Sit me down
Shut me up
I'll calm down
And I'll get along with you
Alright
Shut me up
Shut me up up up up up
And I'll get along with you