Last day of school tomorrow. Last official school day. Okay I feel evil having thoughts of ponning school tomorrow. Lalala but I shouldn't la huh, on second thoughts. :/
There are lots of lectures tomorrow morning. And alot of meetings and interviews to be conducted.
We have funny people coming in for interviews. I really had such a great time laughing. (Not at them, but at the weird things that they say)
Q: "What will you do if one of your OGM falls for you?"
A: "Erm, wow that's hard. Okay basically I feel that there's definitely many more guys out there who are better off than me. So yar, I doubt so. But you know, you can't stop love from flowing so if there really isn't a choice left I'll just talk to them and be friendly. But we're so young, we should ABSTAIN."
I know I'm so unprofessional, I apologise but can you not laugh at that? I mean, maybe I was a little too extreme cos I had my head on the other chair and I couldn't stop giggling. It was that bad.
Anyway, tomorrow's my last official day as a Year one wheeeee-
Our expiry date! ):
And pardon me I'm on a emotional roller coaster right now. And it sucks. It really does. Sometimes you just don't know what you really want in life. You can't differentiate between what you want and what people expect from you. I know this sounds cliche. But look deep into yourself, is this where you want to be? No. Not for me. Maybe I'm just easliy discouraged or something, I'm a pessimist.
It's even more wonderful when you have a Civics Tutor who gave you false hopes. That you don't have to drop a subject if you had a sub-pass. And the best thing is to have superficial friends. Or maybe, just friend. Okay, I shouldn't even term 'friend'. Sorry but you're not fit to be one.
I know you love to see me cry. You've succeeded my friend. But your temporary success shall not and will not bring me down again. To hell you go, I despise you.
And I want to thank all those who's been here with me. (BE it unknowingly or whatsoever) Thankyou (: I love you all. I really do. 2006's some rough rider (Haha, hardly anyone will get this joke) I'm really glad I made it through. And I guess I've seen even more plastic people. Horrible non-biodegradable humans who pollute the world and make us more perfect (: What an irony.
Just two more subjects! PW :/ and Chinese :// What an eventful year. 2007 is gonna be worse. Oh yes, those taking As please do well. Kang, you know I'm referring to you. And all I have for you is gratitude. Haha, thanks for being here unknowingly (: I love you.
Now I can only keep my fingers crossed while praying non-stop that my appeal will be successful so I can continue with my four H2s. If not, gee. I have no idea either. But I guess God has his way of getting things done so let's just wait and see. It's bizarre hearing this from me cos I'm not some Christian or Catholic but let's just put this aside. Good luck Cui Shan. Keep those prayers coming in, cos that's the most that you can do for me. Thank you and good night.
What if I was good to you, what if you were good to me
What if I could hold you till I feel you move inside of me
What if it was paradise, what if we were symphonies
What if I gave all my life to find some way to stand beside you