Wednesday, October 11
A doctor a day keeps the apple away :/I laughed the most today/yesterday (:I've never laughed so heartily for so long. Picture me sitting facing the monitor and giggling non-stop at some weird you-tube video. My Mum thinks I'm still stressed over Promos. Haha yar. When the results come back huh. Yi-LALA is so cute I tell you! Can't wait for Sunday (: We're gonna have a
PraAdta (Minus one) ): outing with Fnee . We co-planned this so you guys better enjoy it man! Plus we're gonna bring my Wheee- day back! (As usual I'm the chairman (: ) and the
Theme is : Your Favourite Toy
Dress code: Dress in the colour of your favourite toy
Good luck if your favourite is a jellyfish. Haha!
(For Jean-LALA to read this, I hope she does) We wouldn't have as much fun though. Cos there's no Jean-LALA )':
Ripped this off my Mummy's blog. I find it
so amusing (Its an equation: Stress + Fatigue = This!)

Oh anyway this idiot here took 45 minutes to plan out a study timetable and 3 minutes for a play-table. Haha if that's what you call it. Half of tomorrow will be wasted on Pw. Yes, I'm looking forward to wasting more time. I'm gonna meet Guo Xiaorong tomorrow for Singapore Dreaming! Hell, I dunno what is that but it's okay.
Replies>>>Ahpa (:
Why do you have to go for your school's open house? Hmmm you're gonna be in Year two next year! Get that right! Haha okay anyway it'll be pretty hard to convince my Dad to allow me to stayover and then go out on Sunday with PraAdta too. Haha so yepp next Saturday will be perfect. I'm dying to pounce onto your bed and rip it apart I swear.
Kang (:No no I didn't forget! I'll never I swear! It's cause you're gonna be taking your As what so I can only meet you in Dec! Or maybe sometime after the 25 of Nov (: And I don't have your photo ): How pathetic. But here's one more. :D
Mummy (: Jiamin is a confusing name to use. Hahaha yes yes study hard and do well for your Cheena Lep crap rubbish that no one else understands! And then we can all go out and party. The you-tube video almost made me
peed in my pants it was so dumb. Haha 35 more days to As so study hard (Iknow you are) All the best. I'll return you all the luck (Good or bad I don't care) that you've bestowed upon me HAHAHA.
Before I go off to Lalaland, here's something for future Economists:

Hi all I've just gotten a Haloscan so if you guys wanna drop me a message please do so (: I'll be more than willing to reply and hear from you! Love!
Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Don't Keep It In You, Heart
|