Send As SMS
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting>

Wednesday, September 27

& I should catch some sleep because tomorrow might be good for something


Hello Headaches are female and Flu's a she-male.
& they both hate me. So they formed an alliance and bullied me.
They kicked and punched, stranggled and suffocated me.
Mummy don't wanna take me to the doctor!
):
DON'T EAT OREO. IT'S RADIOACTIVE AND ITS TOXIC.
Ah promos promos promos. People are talking about owning it. I'm talking about promoting with my four H2s. We're just see how it goes :/
I'm seriously lacking motivation. & it's not like its super easy to motivate me or anything.

We just need to get the right person to do this Shit job (:
Everyone's got someone there to motivate them.
Okay YOU just tell me to study hard and do well. Okay just one sentence from you is enough. Really. for the time being la (:

RAHHHH, anyway Jonathan Leong is still the best :D
I'm entering Lalaland soon and then I'm gonna wake up and do some hardcore mugging. Yes, tell me that I will stop slacking around and have a sense of urgency.
Pray okay. Pray damn hard for me.


Wednesday, September 27, 2006
Don't Keep It In You, Heart

|

CuiLALA
24 November 1989
Chij Sn (:
Tjc

GIVE IT TO ME NOW
Cheesecake
Sticky Chewy Chocolate
Honey Cheese Toast
Java Chip (:
Shopping & Laughing Therapy
Be a farmer

DON'T SPEAK
Guestbook
Memories

MY KIND OF ART
2003
Oct Nov Dec

2004
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2005
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2006
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2007
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2008
Jan