Sunday, September 3
It isn't insomia, it's insanityMr Flubug came knocking on my door. "Hello hello let me in will you?" ):There's school tomorrow :/
And there are meetings before school starts. That means I'll have to wake up so early
RAHH
and facing -//Can't wait for PW meeting on Tuesday. (You must be thinking I'm nuts)
Okay, let me tell you that I'm not (: Cos there's something to look forward to:
BOMBAY CAFEThey serve the best Dosa man (Not like I've eaten Dosa elsewhere)Cui Shan is blogging more often now huh.
Oh yes, let me tell you how enjoyable Friday was (:
A pity I left my camera at home so we couldn't cam-whore.
Okay maybe it wasn't so enjoyable la. Okay I'm contradicting myself.
Basically I've taught myself how to make a cup of Coffee Club's Mocha Vanilla.
And
Lim Jieying thinks that I'll die of caffeine overdose sooner or later (I very much agree) cos my brain told me that it felt twisted and dehydrated.
Ya ya, teach me how to hydrate my brain first. I can imagine myself cracking up my skull and pouring water into my head.
Can't wait for Fondue after promos (:
And the thousand million things that I'm going to do after As Chinese
Tell me I'm far-sighted.
I'll bring you to my Lalaland tonight
This is my secret (: HAHAHHAHAHAH I AM KIDDING
This is Twie wheeee-

Time for another dinner :X
Sunday, September 03, 2006
Don't Keep It In You, Heart
|