Yesterday turned out a whole lot better than expected (:
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee although I rushed from place to place and did my homework on the bus & train. Still, I enjoyed myself.
Ls was great cos I think I improved a little
Concert was boring and it lasted till.. Eleven? :/
Ber-nana was so cute man! The entire concert was made entertaining with her and her orange cloth. Amusing.
Oh, & we smuggled muffins and cookies in and the yi-diot crumpled my Time Magazine in the process of doing so. SO FUN. We needed them to keep us awake you see.
Dragged myself to Starbucks for Java Chip! after concert before heading home
Thanks guys! I really missed you fat bunches.
Jean-LALA
Yi-LALA
Ber-NANA
(Clar-LALA died and we all lived happily ever after)
Haha, I'm so gonna get killed if she ever reads this.
Oh, the lousy photography haha.
Oh ya today was a pretty um-okay day.
I mean it was happier then usual la huh. No Monday Blues (: Yay
& I missed the stupid OCIP Interview again
Have this feeling tomorrow will be a sucky day ):
I'm not looking forward to it. Oh, maybe only morning assembly la okay?
Some random shots by Sharon
& the video of our Wonderful House Captain playing Golf
Productive Efficiency (:
COME FOR HOUSE FUNCTION (:
Replies:
Ahpa- Hahaha! SARCASTIC PIECE OF SHAT. Your tag is irritating. Everytime I tag I will exceed and I'll FLOOD. Damn and its so fugly. (New word that I've learnt today :D & you din teach your son) NEHNEHNIPOOPOO I'm not the filial one. No present for Ahpa. Okay la in fact I'm damn guilty. Why not say, meet up after promos? We're all so busy ): Yes I definitely owe you one. What better late than never. Complain somemore you wouldn't have a treat from me. HAHAHA Ahpa you crap hurry pass Jean my autograph book. Yes I asked her yesterday. I feel like CHOPPING YOU INTO SEVENTEEN PARTS and save it for making your belated birthday cake.
Big Pok- YAY! Hope your revision will go well I WANT KANG TO DO WELL :DDDDDD Okay study hard we'll meet up after your A's okay! Quick must say you are motivated then can do well then we can go out and play whole day long haha! Ya then I can play with my singing pig and squash it. No la SI is quite nice okay! There's Jonathan Leong still :P Very nice very nice. He can sing. Okay okay, I must go. Kang MUST take care and don't fall ill. Rest well cos there's two days of holiday! <3