Send As SMS
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting>

Saturday, August 26

Thank You For The Venom



Haha, is there something wrong with Signmyguestbook again?
Cos people can't seem to get in there.

Can't wait for next week to end (:
I already feel like a walking corpse
I feel so aimless. It's like as though I dunno what I want in life.
Sounds weird doesn't it?

Suprisingly yesterday passed so fast. Like whoosh then it's Saturday.
And Saturday's coming to an end. (Oh no)

School ended super early yesterday so I went down to the pitch to play with my Farmers (:
And yesterday morning was the pleasan-niest (Haha) morning ever.
Haven't had sucha great morning for weeks!
Oh yar, and anyway I screwed my Chemistry Spa up majorly
I'm dead serious. It's like. Fcuk, forget it. But I swear I knew how to do those questions. I just dunno what happened
I hope the rest of the Spas can pull me back up. This is serious business man.
And Physics Spa, gee I really have no idea.

Oh, I'm sorry Lim Jieying (Was supposed to meet up for our shopping therapy)
Next week okay (:
Can't wait to meet my Ahpa too ((:
& Guo Xiaorong (((: (I still owe her money. Yes since Sn funfair :/)
SETTLE EVERYTHING AFTER PROMOS OKAY :D
& I've just found out that it's only when you see that someone that you'll realise how much you miss her.

Can't wait for dinner.
I'm gonna meet you guys! (:
& Jean's gonna fly back tomorrow ):
So much more waiting to do before we can see her again

Okay, loads to settle.
I gotta head to town soon! :P
Anyway, work hard Kang!

;It's become a place that I fear going to
Show me some love will your?


Saturday, August 26, 2006
Don't Keep It In You, Heart

|

CuiLALA
24 November 1989
Chij Sn (:
Tjc

GIVE IT TO ME NOW
Cheesecake
Sticky Chewy Chocolate
Honey Cheese Toast
Java Chip (:
Shopping & Laughing Therapy
Be a farmer

DON'T SPEAK
Guestbook
Memories

MY KIND OF ART
2003
Oct Nov Dec

2004
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2005
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2006
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2007
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2008
Jan