Monday, August 21
Sometimes it's okay to cryToday was a rather lousy
day. It'll be a lousy
week month year.
I seriously dunno what happened.
& the thing is that no one bothers telling me. No one bothers.
I'm not putting this up cos I want people to pity me and console me.
It's just, I wanna know what's going on.
It feels as if I've done something terribly wrong so they ostracized me.
Or so it seems. It doesn't feel like I'm
Pms-ing or anything like that but it feels so wrong.
Are they just pretending to put up with me when they really think that I suck and hate me to the core?
Just tell me what I've done wrong.
I don't wanna wake up to another day filled with lies I don't wanna lie here all night and cry.
Monday, August 21, 2006
Don't Keep It In You, Heart
|