Tuesday, July 4
The naked truthIt's really hard for me to accept the facts all at one go. It didn't come as a suprise. I've guessed it all along, it's just that I've refused to believe it. Yes, I'm such a loser. It's sad knowing it but I know I'll have to move on fast.
Was pretty delighted when I woke up this morning knowing that Mummy had made me my toasted bread. Yet I felt quite uneasy thinking about how easy it is to satisfy me. Hmmm, okay maybe that was just an exception.
>>Moving on to school
I'll say it didn't start off that badly? But as the day went by it got worse
Had three periods of tutorials straight (I hate Tuesdays) BORING! ):
Then PE was under the scorching sun and rushed to the Audi to have our investiture rehearsal
I must guiltily admit the fact that it was torturous & I fell asleep. (I couldn't help it!)
Well lets just keep our fingers crossed and pray that everything will turn out well.
Okay off to complete some assignments and we shall call it a day.
I hope I'll remember to pray for Lim Jieying cos I'll really want her to get into swim finals. Haha
Oh Ive not updated on alot of stuffs! :/
Okay basically I had fun during the weekends thanks guys
Ah yes, photos. (Really blurred due to our wonderful skills)
Hope to meet up with people that I've really been missing!
AH YES, less than a month and our dear
Jean Toh will be back. Gee!
I hope she misses me (:
Hey Jean I don't miss you. Ha, I'm kidding. Come back soon.
We really want you back.
It's funny when you find yourself
Looking from the outside
I'm standing here but all I want
Is to be over there
Why did I let myself believe
Miracles could happen
Cause now I have to pretend
That I don't really care
I thought you were my fairytale
A dream when I'm not sleeping
A wish upon a star
Thats coming true
But everybody else could tell
That I confused my feelings with the truth
When there was me and you
I swore I knew the melody
That I heard you singing
And when you smiled
You made me feel
Like I could sing along
But then you went and changed the words
Now my heart is empty
I'm only left with used-to-be's
Once upon a song
Now I know your not a fairytale
And dreams were meant for sleeping
And wishes on a star
Just don't come true
Cause now even I tell
That I confused my feelings with the truth
Cause I liked the view
When there was me and you
I can't believe that
I could be so blind
It's like you were floating
While I was falling
And I didn't mind
Cause I liked the view
Thought you felt it too
When there was me and you
Tuesday, July 04, 2006
Don't Keep It In You, Heart
|