Send As SMS
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting>

Sunday, July 2

It's the similarities that had made us different


On a lighter note, yes I'm back can't believe it it's July! :/
& there's no school tomorrow = PW
I'm still a lethargic girl despite the fifteen hours of sleep (Envy me)
Did practically nothing today :/ Ah, yes I'm going to do a quiz huh!

1. Do the following WITHOUT complaints (Right)
2. Choose 5 people to do this after you completed yours
3. Leave a tag on the person's tagboard to say he/she have been tagged
4. Start your post with "I have been tagged!" then do this.

I HAVE BEEN TAGGED BY: WONG KANG LIN
FAVOURITES
favourite colour: Hmmm. I dunno

favourite food: Hello
favourite song: Yay
favourite day of the week: Anything la
favourite season: Winter!


CURRENTS
current mood: Random
current taste: What?
current clothes: Pyjamas (:
current desktop: Erm I dunno.
current toenail: Human
current time: 22:49 hr
current surroundings: I don't care
current annoyances: Can't be bothered
current thoughts: SHOOOOOO go away

FIRSTS
first best friends: In nursery? I know this guy called Nicholas. AWWW
first crush: Nicholas la!
first movie: Lion King

LASTS
last cigarette: Oh no.
last drink: Green tea
last movie: I Not Stupid 2 (Please just laugh as loud as you can)
last phone call: From Daddy.

HAVE YOU EVER
have you ever dated your best friend: Sure why not?
have you ever broken the law: Okay
have you ever been arrested: By who? The questions are so vague.
have you ever skinny-dipped: huhh
have you ever been on tv: Oh yes!

5 things you are wearing:
ONE. I said pyjamas
TWO. Shorts
THREE. NECKLACE (:
FOUR. UNDIES
FIVE. WIG HAHAHAHA
4 things you done today:
ONE. Slept
TWO. Ate
THREE. Swam
FOUR. Stoned
3 things you can hear right now:
ONE. My brother humming some song

TWO. The fan :/
THREE. Teevee
2 things you are going to do:
ONE. Complete today's assignment
TWO. Sleep
1 thing you do when you are bored
ONE. Stone
tag? Nah, lazy la huh.


Hmmm went back to lifesaving after ages!
Generally, all the people that I wanted to see weren't there la so.. No point going back
Oh yes, there's something worth celebrating! Coach says Jieying & I can try for Award of Merit & the Distinction Award together (:
Ive did quite a bit of thinking for the past few days & yes.
Thought I've come to a conclusion.
That shall be it huh. Okay shan't get any further I'm afraid I'll have to try and be as philosophical as I can which is quite.. Tough. Haha. I'm sure it'll make me one thousand million times happier


Sunday, July 02, 2006
Don't Keep It In You, Heart

|

CuiLALA
24 November 1989
Chij Sn (:
Tjc

GIVE IT TO ME NOW
Cheesecake
Sticky Chewy Chocolate
Honey Cheese Toast
Java Chip (:
Shopping & Laughing Therapy
Be a farmer

DON'T SPEAK
Guestbook
Memories

MY KIND OF ART
2003
Oct Nov Dec

2004
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2005
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2006
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2007
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2008
Jan