Hello my dead blog and guestbook.
Seventh month is here! (Shrugs) I heard thats it's gonna last for two months this year? OH NO.
This week's like the most hectic week so far man! Haven't been so busy with school activities for sucha lonnnnngggggg time (:
So much work to be done and so many deadlines to meet. Hmmmmmm :/
Next week will be pretty bad too I can't wait to go towning!
& I miss talking over the phone non-stop haha. It's tiring but so engaging!
Oh yar, & I wanna catch The Lake House! ):
Okay, back to talking about school>>>
Had real slack training today & I played lousily. Oh well.
& we have this rubbishy Adventure Tower Course which I think, totally sucked. It's not about having a phobia or anything but its about the fact that I'll miss half the trainings on Fridays. I have to go for trainings la. Damn.
Oh yes, Napfa's next week by the way. I better buck up.
Oh, now my Saturdays are gonna be packed too boohoooo ):
I'm desperately trying to get CIP hours. I wanna go to China & help the farmers plough their land. I'm dead serious! It'll be damn fun & I'm confident I'll be able to do a pretty clean job with my geography knowledge. Wonderful :P
Okay, this is really random but I can't wait to get a new template!
Shall go source for one later on I wanna get it done by tonight hopefully so the rest of the weekend can be wasted by doing PW Written Report. (Bombay Cafe rocked! Everything's like freaking coated in hot pink WHOOOOSH)
Now I'm just this lousy nerd around trying to start mugging soon yet can't find much time to do so cos of a ridiculous excuse: Okay, I admit I'm the most lazy person you can find.
Tj's turned me into a freaking nerd who can't score well during tests. & this totally sucks.
I feel so outdated yet I'm quite comfortable with it. (Does this make sense?)
Ah, forget it.
Haha, anyway took this off Jean Toh's blog. (Can't believe you're finally back!) My last memory of her was when we were all at the airport sending her off at 4am in the morning and poof! She's back again! Aha :D Can't wait for an outing!)
4 August, here I come!
Oh, this clip, I've been wanting to share it with as many people as possible cos its dead funny. I laughed till I almost died man!
Yeah, National Day! NDP! Hope I'll be able to charge into August!
OMG! My brother has this really cute singing pig! It can sing & dance at the same time & it's fluffy & pink. So super envy him man. Beat this: It's from his girlfriend. How happily-ever-after. Tell me I'm not fantasizing haha! Okay, I'm so not. But I'll love to have a singing pig too )):