Send As SMS
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting>

Thursday, May 11

You don't know how close I am to being gone



Loads to update on (:
Today
Had Chinese Oral & Math test :(
Was a sad girl throughout the day till late evening when the sun set & I got high
Haha, was supposed to go home at about 4 plus but ended up reaching home only at 10 plus :/
Owells, long story though.
But I'm glad I went back to schoo :D
Stayed for Titans training & helped the girls out
WOOHOO, 90 kg log. & it's painful :'(
My right shoulder is bruised
Ah, wanted to crash Beta's Inflammable but didn't in the end
Dinner at Parkway with the Titans & some House Committee people (:
Yummy Sticky Chewy Chocolate Ice-cream from Swensens YAY
Cabbed home after that :X
It was pretty nice, I enjoyed myself ((:

Yesterday
Equally long day yesterday >:(
Dragged myself out of bed & went off to school in a bad mood
Had meeting after school & off to Lifesaving
Was suprised at how calm I was during the test HAHAH
Yay, I passed the CPR test
One more Practical test to go & I'll be a certified lifeguard! :P
Reached home pretty late after that & did some Shit job.
Didn't study for Math & off to Lalaland

The day before
Should have ponned school!
Couldn't get out of bed & reached school only at 9 plus!
But was excused so it was okay
SUPER LONG DAY & I ALMOST DIED :(

MONDAY (:
Last day of Lv Yuan!
Stuck in the viscous cycle of fatigue :XXX
Falt super unwell just before the performance & I had nice dinner! (No Chicken Rice!)
Everyone was so jealous la WHEEE
Thankyou for coming!

SUNDAY (:
First day of Lv Yuan!
Was pretty hyped up & did pretty well except for some parts.
- sucked cos he forgot his lines so i covered up for him
& he was mumbling to himself on stage
& he said "Oh Shit" ON STAGE!
How professional WOW

House Committee is a busy committee
I am not coping well with my homework :(
The whole of June must be for homework!
I shall work hard & catch up!
& I shall sleep to my fill
I haven't been resting since don't know when!


Thursday, May 11, 2006
Don't Keep It In You, Heart

|

CuiLALA
24 November 1989
Chij Sn (:
Tjc

GIVE IT TO ME NOW
Cheesecake
Sticky Chewy Chocolate
Honey Cheese Toast
Java Chip (:
Shopping & Laughing Therapy
Be a farmer

DON'T SPEAK
Guestbook
Memories

MY KIND OF ART
2003
Oct Nov Dec

2004
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2005
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2006
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2007
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2008
Jan