Send As SMS
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting>

Thursday, May 25

& now
I'll be sending away my love for you
It'll be very much missed I promise


Last day of term 2! Last day of school!
Last day of Sports Carnival!
Sun-burned :/
Down to support badminton today against Rj. We were trashed but.. It was great.
Much resistance.

Slept at the library before learning journey at Bishan ITE yesterday.
Rushed back to school after that to support our Titans
Strong team spirit we've got there.

Floorball tommorrow YAY it'll be fun. Guranteed.
HOLIDAY HERE I COME
Not much to look forward to I guess. Gee, I don't know.
But there's lots to be done for sure.
Oh, here's a random fact.
I am a certified lifeguard now (:
Might probably be down for a part-time job anytime
Or back to the Macdonalds call centre I don't mind at all
Now I should start losing some weight

HC camp made me realise lots
I think so far its the camp that I've learnt the most out of.
I'm so proud of the team.
Everything that I've thpught was impossible was made possible.
The trip from Kallang back to Tj was nutters.
The PTs that ate late into the nights.
I under-estimated Seow Cui Shan (:
Ah, I must push harder.


Thursday, May 25, 2006
Don't Keep It In You, Heart

|

CuiLALA
24 November 1989
Chij Sn (:
Tjc

GIVE IT TO ME NOW
Cheesecake
Sticky Chewy Chocolate
Honey Cheese Toast
Java Chip (:
Shopping & Laughing Therapy
Be a farmer

DON'T SPEAK
Guestbook
Memories

MY KIND OF ART
2003
Oct Nov Dec

2004
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2005
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2006
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2007
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2008
Jan