Ripped this of some bulletin from Friendster (:
Gee, there's so much rubbish waiting for me to complete yet I'm glued to the computer.
Okay I promise I'll go off after this post! :X
01) What is the phone brand?
Nokia (ROCKS)
02) What's the last 3 digits of your mobile number?:
118
03) What does the 2nd message in your inbox say?:
(HAHAH, my god. This is hard.)
o o Send this lucky
('o') Koala to 9 of your
((")(")) Friends to let all 10 of you
Score well in your exams
If you ignore this you'll do badly for ALL subjects
Good luck!
04) Who's the first person who comes up under the letter M?:
Macdonalds Call Centre
05) Who's the last person you rang?:
Mummy (:
06) Who was your last missed call from!
My brother :/
07) Who's the 2nd person who comes up under D?:
Daddy!
08) What does the last message in your inbox say?:
(HAHAHA, I am really embarrassed with the type of messages I keep in my Inbox.
I hope I'll clear them soon)
Sorry to disturb you.
IT's URGENT.
Can you fax me your photo quickely.
Serious matter has come up.
We were playing cards & we lost the JOKER.
Who's the 3rd person who comes up under J?:
Jazreel!
10) Go to your Sent items - what does the 5th message say?:
Tomorrow my class got Chemistry & Economics tutorial (:
11) Who's the 4th person who comes up under S?:
Serene
12) Who's your network provider?:
Starhub (WOOHOO)
13) How many messages are currently in your inbox?:
65
14) What do you have as your background:
SN track & new extension! :DDD
15) Who's the 2nd person who comes up under R?:
Raf
16) Who do you have on speed dial 3?:
No speed dial
17) If you're on Pay as you Go, how much credit do you have?
Don't use that
18) Who's the first person who comes up under C?:
Carolanne Chan! (Oh, I miss that woman)
19) How many bars of signal do you currently have?
Full (YAY)
20) What do you have as your main ringtone.
Vibration mode
Tadahs, & I'm done so I should go off now as promised.
Then probably start work & go to school feeling happy not guilty
Tomorrow will be a fun day I guess.
Lim Jieying might make me happy (:
Good night world.
Show me how you do that trick
The one that makes me scream" she said
"The one that makes me laugh" she said
And threw her arms around my neck
"Show me how you do it
And I promise you I promise that
I'll run away with you
I'll run away with you"
Spinning on that dizzy edge
I kissed her face and kissed her head
And dreamed of all the different ways I had
To make her glow
"Why are you so far away?" she said
"Why won't you ever know that I'm in love with you
That I'm in love with you"
You
Soft and only
You
Lost and lonely
You
Strange as angels
Dancing in the deepest oceans
Twisting in the water
Just like a dream
Daylight licked me into shape
I must have been asleep for days
And moving lips to breathe her name
I opened up my eyes
And found myself alone alone
Alone above a raging sea
That stole the only girl I loved
And drowned her deep inside of me
You
Soft and only
You
Lost and lonely
You
Just like heaven