Send As SMS
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting>

Saturday, May 6

The Current Situation


I officially declare that I miss Jean Toh Yujing. :(
But she never say she miss me eh >:(


Hmms, slept from 11pm till 1pm today :/
Practically wasted the whole day
I suddenly love eating Ikan Bilis (:
Dunno why
Lv Yuan tmr WOOHOOO

I can't wait for it to be over
I mean like, finally.
Gees, I hope everything will go well.
I mean like -----
Okay, shan't include the details.
I'll piss myself off by doing so

Like, it's super annoying when you always have to cover up for whatever that person has done on stage & he always forgets his lines & do the wrong things.
ITS FREAKING IRRITATING!
& what's more. He thinks he's good (Like HELLO, go look into the mirror & get a life!)
& he keeps thinking that i'll forget my lines.
STOP SHOWING ME THAT SPASM FACE, it really spoils my everyday :(

See? Now everyone should know why I'm dreading it.
Its not about me performing well only.
If he doesn't is as good as wasted.
Why chose him? AH, fine its not up to me to decide.
Forget it. I shouldn't complain so much since its gonna be over soon & I'm getting myself out of this Shit



Great day yesterday!
Met up with Lim Jie Ying after school
& off to shopping! :D
Didn't buy alot thou but she made me a happy girl!
(:
YAY, I miss CHIJSN
I miss those days


Saturday, May 06, 2006
Don't Keep It In You, Heart

|

CuiLALA
24 November 1989
Chij Sn (:
Tjc

GIVE IT TO ME NOW
Cheesecake
Sticky Chewy Chocolate
Honey Cheese Toast
Java Chip (:
Shopping & Laughing Therapy
Be a farmer

DON'T SPEAK
Guestbook
Memories

MY KIND OF ART
2003
Oct Nov Dec

2004
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2005
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2006
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2007
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2008
Jan