Send As SMS
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting>

Monday, April 17

Why does it feel like it's raining in my head
I don't understand



Hello, Cuis' blog is so dead (:
Cuis' guestbook is dead-er. Haha
I'm so busy! :/
With like the Lv Yuan stuffs going on :(
I really don't like it :( Seems like i cant do anythg about it..
I've got so much to update on!
AHHHHH, Econs test on Wednesday
Okay, Cui Shan will flunk this test it's okay.
& she'll flunk Chemistry too (It's okay I suppose) :X

Oh man, Mardi Gras was fun!
With Dang Shi & Mr Hui & my Twinnie Zozy & Fatimah Khoo & Angel!
I laughed so much! :D
Ah, I've got some damn funny video's!

DANGER

Image hosting by Photobucket

The kids got scared

Image hosting by Photobucket


The conductor :/
Image hosting by Photobucket

Then there was Sterofunk! (damn outdated I know)

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Yeay, I wouldn't be updating anytime soon I think (:
HAVE FUN (DEEP IN THE NIGHT WOOOOHOOOO)


Monday, April 17, 2006
Don't Keep It In You, Heart

|

CuiLALA
24 November 1989
Chij Sn (:
Tjc

GIVE IT TO ME NOW
Cheesecake
Sticky Chewy Chocolate
Honey Cheese Toast
Java Chip (:
Shopping & Laughing Therapy
Be a farmer

DON'T SPEAK
Guestbook
Memories

MY KIND OF ART
2003
Oct Nov Dec

2004
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2005
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2006
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2007
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2008
Jan