1May 2May 3May 4May 5May 6May 7May
8May
I cant believed I missed SN Sports Day.
):
I really really really really REALLY wanted to go back!
& the worst part: I couldn't witness the glory of GREEN winning
Like after so many years!
I think the last time GREEN won was when I was Primary Five or sth
But nevertheless, YAY! Anyone have a video of Sports Day? I so wanna watch it!
ZHOU JIE LUN (((:
I can't wait for a new album
Sorry Xianie I couldn't watch your fantastic guitar performance :(
I'm so lucky today I stepped on Cat Shit!
YUCKKKKKK, I made everywhere I went stink :(
:/
I hope i din screw my interview up just now
It was like 15 to 1 person & it was so damn serious
Just that they asked really weird questions
& I could have answered most of the questions much better
Gee :(
Someone:"What are you afraid of? Are you afraid of darkness?"
Cuis:"Oh, erms. NO. I hate cockroaches." (I am la AHHAHA)
S:"Serious? Don't you think Prabhu looks like a cockroach?"
C:"HAHAHAHA, sometimes."
S:"Yakult/Vitagen"
C:"Yakult."
S:"WHY?!"
C:"My mummy forced me to drink it since young"
S:"Oh you like being forced into things?"
C:"Like, no. But I drank till I started to like it alot"
S:"What flavour?"
C:"The red one (:"
S:"I like the pink one. you know, the peach one yay. What if I dont let you get through the interview unless you like the pink one too?" (Got pink one meh?)
C:"Oh, okay. I'll be nice to you & I'll buy you lots of pink Yakults & red ones for myself. Then you'll be happy & you'll let me through then"
Gee, I was super nervous la!
& I answered most of the questions without thinking.
My answers sounded like they were not solid enough ARGHS
Nevertheless I hope it'll all be over soon & I'll get through PLEASE
Yay, Monday's a holiday!
Means more time to rest
Oh, I need Econs tuition man!
I don't understand what HIPS' talking about!
& Im flunking every single test in school now! :(
SERIOUS! Die Cui Shan, die.
I hope you'll work hard for June Common Test.
If not you'll die a horrible death.
& your coprse will be mutilated :(((
Oh, & I've picked up a new bad habit: Talking on the phone!
Okay, I know its a waste my my precious time
Tuesday's grey and Wednesday too
Thursday I don't care about you
It's Friday I'm in love
Monday you can fall apart
Tuesday wednesday break my heart
Thursday doesn't even start
It's Friday I'm in love
I don't care if Monday's black
Tuesday Wednesday heart attack
Thursday never looking back
it's Friday I'm in love
Monday you can hold your head
Tuesday Wednesday stay in bed
Or Thursday watch the walls instead
It's Friday I'm in love
Saturday wait
& Sunday always comes too late
But Friday never hesitate
Come Home soon ;(