I am so worn out :/
& I'm probably suffering from some unknow illness
I AM SO PARANOID, I think its to the extent that I get so flustered so easily.
AWW, it's annoying. So don't piss me off cos I have bad anger management.
Hello, I need a break soon!
WOOHOOOO
So many things are piling up!
-Economics Essays
-Physics Tutorial
-Chemistry totorial
-Math totorial
-CCC paiju Shit. i dont care if lv yuan's coming annot seriously. Im fucking pissed off.
PW PI!
I'm trying so hard to reduce my word count cos it exceeded 500.
& I've been working on it since like 1830hr. It's 2005hr now. :(
I can't wait to leap onto my bed & shut the world out WHEEEEEE my Lalaland
Oh, I'm so ulu that i dunno that we're having sports day tomorrow.
Haha, let it be fun please. & we're ending lessons early YAY!
That's the best part: We'll not have chinese tomorrow!!
I wanna be a happy girl tomorrow! (:
I want -
You are my greatest satisfaction.