Flaccid eyeballs. :/
AHHHH, my eyeballs are really dropping out from my eye sockets.
Like i keep complaining that my eyes are really painful & they feel teary although everyone else said that it looks PERFECTLY FINE
Hmms, & the workload seems to be piling up on me quite abit :X
My god, i hope I'll be able to catch up on my work soon
Gosh, & I'm taking my BM soon!
Maybe after that I can take AM then the Award Of Distinction (If I can make it)
Then by the end of this year I'll be able to be a Wild Wild Wet Lifeguard! :D
Haha, sounds abit wrong.
Owells, we shall see how
& so many people are pms-ing.
Tsktsk. I really don't like it.
I mean, i think I'm easily provoked & stuffs too la but please
Can they just realise that everyone else is going through the same thing as well?
I mean like, other people may be going through even more la.
So we should just learn to adapt cos you can't help it.
Jc life is hectic! AHHHH, my CHIJ St Nicholas Girls' School I'm missing you!
Let me have some bit of orange bowl soon. I am suffering from serious withdrawal symtoms :(
Hais, long day tomorrow :(
With Pe & full-dress till 9pm
Let me make it through to next week man!
Then I'll be free from - at least!
& I'll seriously be much happier (I'm sorry for saying that but ya.)
I am really not that kind of person who will accomodate with you just for the sake of a performance.
And i don't like to be forced into some kinda Shit.
& Pw is pretty screwed too (I mean, look at the rate we're going.)
I don't think I'll be able to work well with those people.
I feel weird :/ Like I'm some kinda freak who has to keep initiaing discussions & conversations.
Oh, & I think I'mm running! (For HC!) :D
Yay, time to go off (:
Just let everything untwist itself or something so they don't have to bother me
I really can't be bothered.
I'm in love with your scent (: