Send As SMS
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting>

Sunday, March 12

VOYAGE II's like finally over man!
Seriously things just get un-fun when you experience them twice. :/
Down with stomach flu again, WOW.
I think this is gonna be pretty long
Gees, i dunno why.
TADAHS, I ponned lifesaving yesterday (:
I feel like going for make-up lectures tmrw! (But who will go w me? I really don't feel like sitting in the lecture hall alone w all the 2nd intakers.)
Okay, mebbe I should try and settle myself down & start to revise abit.

The Day Before
WOOHOOOO, SN funfair totally rocked.
It made me feel so super at home!
I LOVE SN (:

Look at the background, who do you see?
Image hosting by Photobucket

We mustered our courage & asked him if we could take a photo with him
WOOHOOO
Image hosting by Photobucket

Mickey & Minnie (: It's Three dollars ok! :(
Image hosting by Photobucket

Yeay, this is two dollars each (:
CHOCOLATE MARSHMELLOWS
Image hosting by Photobucket

The huge chocolate fountain :P
Image hosting by Photobucket

The Best Bowl on Earth
Image hosting by Photobucket

MRS HWANG! :DDDD
Image hosting by Photobucket

Mrs Goh!
Image hosting by Photobucket

With the Albino guy from Ronin (:
Image hosting by Photobucket

I Miss Sherwood laaaa
Image hosting by Photobucket

Damn, I din take Mrs Cheong In Bikini :(

Then off to watch Huang Cheng (Threesome! Damn pathetic SN turnout rate!)
& we din even get to meet the cast! (HOW CAN?!) :(

Friday
Orientation night!
Left halfway cos i couldn't take it anymore .
Felicia & Jia came to crash :D
& Felicia went crazy :/
Couldn't do much since I was down with stomach flu so I slept almost throughout the day
Damn. I hate moshing. :(
Screwed Hockey tryouts! (I wouldn't be in the team. FUCK)
I REALLY HATE STOMACH FLU.
WHY MUST YOU INFECT ME ON FRIDAY. :((((((((((((((


We Went Crazy
Image hosting by Photobucket

We can see Prabhu In The Dark!
Image hosting by Photobucket

Thursday
Hmms, I can't rem what we did
OH! Sian-ed around for the whole day :/

Wednesday
DRAGON-BOATING!


Image hosting by Photobucket

Tuesday
I think we made clan flags HAHAH
Water-games!
Lots of random shots! :P
& wet games too!

Green Fingers
Image hosting by Photobucket

INVICTUS FLAG
Image hosting by Photobucket

Consequence of not bring slippers :/
Image hosting by Photobucket

Monday
Admin matters & loads of rubbish
HOHO
Fooled around for the whole day basically

Our Tiki (:
Image hosting by Photobucket


Sunday, March 12, 2006
Don't Keep It In You, Heart

|

CuiLALA
24 November 1989
Chij Sn (:
Tjc

GIVE IT TO ME NOW
Cheesecake
Sticky Chewy Chocolate
Honey Cheese Toast
Java Chip (:
Shopping & Laughing Therapy
Be a farmer

DON'T SPEAK
Guestbook
Memories

MY KIND OF ART
2003
Oct Nov Dec

2004
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2005
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2006
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2007
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2008
Jan