Send As SMS
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting>

Monday, March 6

Today's damn tiring. :(
I'm like the most un-enthu person la
Can't imagine having to experience this whole thing again :X
Damn sian la.
I mean, it's fun
But I'm sick of having the same kinda fun (Hmms)
Woah, four more days man
I miss Zoe & my dead husband :(

Damn, my new sneakers!
It's giving me blisters :(

Aiya,
HAPPY BELATED 18th Big Pok!
I'm so sorry your present will have to wait :/
Image hosting by Photobucket
Oh, Saturday was fun
Super fun
Met for lunch then off to Ikea then to NY

1.Jeremy & Terrence found the toy on the road (:
Image hosting by Photobucket

2.Tearing toys up has become a past-time.
Image hosting by Photobucket

I Love Zoe (:
Image hosting by Photobucket

Jeremy Thong The Class' jerk, WILL BE MISSED
Look him up at SP (:
Image hosting by Photobucket

& i seriously hope Samuel stays (If not the class will be freaking dead)
Image hosting by Photobucket

We should all remain as a class (But kick my ultimate best friends out)
YUCKS, if only its legal to kill in Singapore.


Monday, March 06, 2006
Don't Keep It In You, Heart

|

CuiLALA
24 November 1989
Chij Sn (:
Tjc

GIVE IT TO ME NOW
Cheesecake
Sticky Chewy Chocolate
Honey Cheese Toast
Java Chip (:
Shopping & Laughing Therapy
Be a farmer

DON'T SPEAK
Guestbook
Memories

MY KIND OF ART
2003
Oct Nov Dec

2004
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2005
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2006
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2007
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2008
Jan