Thursday, March 2
As Much As I Wanted It To Be LikeHAPPY BIRTHDAY ZOE <333333Sighs, tomorrow's half day! :D
But not like it's a big deal
My face is peeling! And i din even realise it till Angeline pointed it out la! YIKES!
It's quite fun to peel la. But it's ugly :X
And I guess I did sth really bad today :(
I haven got the chance to apologise yet :((
I AM REALLY SORRY :((
Please accept my apology, and treat it as though it din happen before
PLEASE
And I really dunno why lil thgs can get me so worked up recently.
Like WOW, I hope these ain't moodswings man
Oh, ponned Chinese today again
Which means I've ponned the whole week of Chinese, Sheeeeezzzzzz
I wouldn't do that when term two starts (:
And I should start to like revise or sth I think.
And stop thking about some nonsensical stuffs. :XX
Posting results tmrw :XI hope everyone did well for As! :P
Thursday, March 02, 2006
Don't Keep It In You, Heart
|